Here’s you guide to fb login and troubleshooting common login issue. If you have any FB login issues, do leave a comment.
For fb login, go to http://www.facebook.com/
If you are on a computer that is used by many others, “Keep me logged in” is unchecked.
After FB Login, have a read of the following short articles to protect your account.
3. Don’t want to be notified of every single thing that happens around your account? Change your Facebook Notification Settings by following the steps mentioned here: http://helpwithlogin.com/facebook-notifications/
4. Don’t violate any Facebook Terms and Conditions. There are a lot of users who have got their account disabled. Here’s how you can prevent yourself from getting into all this: http://helpwithlogin.com/why-do-some-facebook-accounts-get-disabled/
5. Steps to stay cool. Learn some Facebook Etiquettes here: http://helpwithlogin.com/facebook-etiquette/
6. Steps to stop strangers from sending you messages: http://helpwithlogin.com/steps-to-stop-strangers-from-sending-facebook-messages/
7. Turn on https secure browsing to keep your information safe – http://helpwithlogin.com/facebook-secure-https-browsing/
8. And finally, how to super logout of Facebook - http://helpwithlogin.com/how-to-super-logout-super-logoff-on-facebook/
Common Facebook Login (FB Login) Mistakes that you must avoid:-
1. Never share your password with anyone. Not even with best friends or spouse.
2. Do no click on “Keep me logged in” during Facebook Login on a shared PC and always remember to log out when you are done using Facebook.
3. Avoid using easy/predictable passwords (names of gf/bf/spouse, pets, etc) which make hacking your account easier. Ensure that your password includes upper case, special characters and numbers.
4. If you have multiple email addresses associated with the Facebook account, and in the event of one of the email address getting hacked, remove that immediately from Facebook.
5. Never use the same password across other online websites. Ie. If you are using Facebook, Gmail and Hotmail, avoid using the same password for all.
6. Saving username and password in the browser can be a lot easier and can save time. Avoid doing it for safety reasons.
7. Pick your secret security question wisely. Adding a mobile number to the account helps in recovering lost Facebook password. It also helps in account validation when one is traveling.
8. Although, coming across Fake Facebook URLs to steal passwords are relatively rare, do keep any eye on such websites. Always login by directly going to facebook.com and do not follow a link from a link from other websites. Avoid clicking on Fake Facebook Notifications sent to your email.
As on December 31, 2011, Facebook has 845 million active users. It now has over 3,000 employees. It still maintains the Alexa Rank at 2. Google stays at the #1 spot. In the last two years, many new kids have been named “Facebook”.
Related: fb login