Here’s your guide for commonwealth bank login. We will provide you the URL’s for commonwealth bank login on laptop, mobile, and tablet.
To login to netbank (commonwealth bank) on your laptop visit https://www.my.commbank.com.au/netbank/Logon/Logon.aspx or simply type “netbank.com.au” on your internet browser.
The login page has links for the following too:
- Link for Forgotten client number
- Link for getting back your Forgotten password
- Online Support
- Tips on how you can protect yourself online
You will have to enter your NetBank Client Number and Password that you received when you registered for NetBank. Click on “Login“. If your credentials are correct, you will be taken to the secure online bank page.
Commonwealth bank on your Mobile:
Bank login on a tablet (iPad/ Samsung Tab)
How to protect your bank account?
- Never share your common wealth bank login credentials with anyone.
- Use a password that is complex and yet easy to remember. Change the password regularly.
- Never use an unprotected computer to login to netbank.
- Look out for scam email/ Hoax emails asking for personal information. Never give out this information.
- Ensure that the website certificate is valid and you can see “https” infront of the URL
- Always ensure that your system is protected with antivirus software.
What’s new with Netbank/ Commonwealth bank:
* Only bank in Australia to offer real time banking. They are give a tough competition to ANZ banking online.
* There is a remember client ID option on the homepage. This makes it easier for login. Make sure your select this checkbox only if you are the only user of the system. Don’t use this on a public computer.
* Netbank custom websites on iPhone and iPad.
Netbank Certificate Information:
- Connection to www.my.commbank.com.au is encrypted with 256-bit encryption.
- The identity of Commonwealth Bank of Australia has been verified by VeriSign.
- It uses TLS 1.0 and data is encrypted using AES_256_CBC. The connection is not compressed.
- The server does not support TLS renegotiation extension.
If you have any questions on commonwealth bank/netbank login, do leave a comment.