Here’s you guide to login to Fafsa, common login problems, forgot password/username links, and student advisor number.
To login, please visit https://www.fafsa.com/login?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Enter your username and password to sign in. If you have forgotten your password, head to https://www.fafsa.com/resetpassword
If you don’t have an account yet, visit https://www.fafsa.com/profile
Details you will need for registration:
- Communication Reference ID (If available)
- Full Name
- Mailing address
- Primary Phone # and Email
- Secret Question/Password
What is FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Student Financial Aid Services advises students/families on how they can successfully obtain federal student aid. It was founded in 1991 by college financial aid director Michael Alexander. You are advised to answer FAFSA correctly.
This AID is mainly for undergraduate and graduate) in the students in the United States. This is not for a single program, it also includes nine federal student aid programs, over 600 state aid programs, and more.
- U.S. citizen, US national, or eligible non-citizen.
- Must have a valid Social Security number.
- Must have a high school diploma/GED.
- Completes FAFSA and must use federal aid for education purposes only.
- Is not in default on any student loans.