Here’s your complete guide to iCloud login and how to set it up.
For iCloud login, visit https://www.icloud.com/ and click on Sign In. You will have to enter your apple ID and password. Click on “Keep me signed in” only if you are the only one using the system.
If you are planning on using your iTunes account in iCloud for the first time, you will need to go to iOS5 Settings or OS X preferences.
iCloud Login: Setup steps on PC:
1. Download http://www.icloud.com/icloudcontrolpanel
2. After installation, go to Control Panel > Network and Internet > iCloud. Enter you apple ID.
3. Enable automatic downloads.
iCloud setup steps on Mac (OS X LION):
- Go to System Preferences.
- Under “Internet and Wireless“, click on “iCloud“. You will need to enter your apple id. You can select the services that you want to enable.
iCloud setup for iPod, iPad and iPhone (iOS 5)
- Go to Settings and click on “iCloud“.
- You can Sign In with existing apple id or create a new ID.
- You can then customize the settings. You also get an option to buy more storage.
* iCloud is cloud storage from Apple. It lets you store music, photos and more on remote computer devices.
* iCloud requires a device running iOS5, Mac with OS X Lion, Windows vista.
* Cost of additional storage ($20/10 gb/ year).
Apple TV is now fully integrated with iCloud. Apple TV now allows you to play content that you’ve purchased from the iTunes store through iCloud. Apple TV also allows Photo Stream from iCloud. iTunes Match adds all the songs from iTunes library to iCloud.
Each iCloud account comes with 5 GB of free storage. The free limit is available to people who own a iOS device or Mac. When a user registers a new device, all iTunes content brought previously can be downloaded from the iTunes servers. Additional storage slots of 10GB, 20GB, or 50 GB can be bought by paying a fees.
For any iCloud login related questions, leave a comment.