Here’s your guide to iTunes login to access your entertainment anywhere. We will also take you through the new features if iTunes.
To login to iTunes, please download the iTunes clients if you don’t already have it. Visit http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and download iTunes depending on your operating system. Enter your email address before clicking the download link. After installation, login with your apple id and password.
If you don’t have an Apple ID yet, head to https://register.apple.com to register for one. You will also get to register your device here.
iTunes is a computer program used for downloading and playing digital music and video files. It manages content on your iPhone, iPad and iPod. When you do a iTunes login, it connects to iTunes store to purchase music, videos, TV show, and more. iTunes is over 10 years old and the current version is 10.5.2. It is available on both Windows and Mac.
- Keeps track of your virtual library.
- iTunes can convert between AIFF, WAV, MP3, MPEG-4, and AAC formats. It can also play all these formats. iTunes also supports importing audio CDs into MP3.
- The Genius feature generates a playlist of songs that are very similar to the songs selected by the user. The playlist also depends on the rating.
- Grid View was introduced in iTunes 8.0. It is similar to Cover Flow.
- The App Section keeps all the apps the users have download via the computer or mobile device. It also informs about updates whenever they are available.
- SoundCheck feature will automatically set the playback volume of all songs in the library to the same level.
- iTunes currently supports buying TV shows and renting movies.
- iTunes in cloud allow wireless synchronization of purchases that have been made from any devices. If you require help on iCloud, head to iCloud login page.
- The iTunes radio features around 2000 radio stations from around the world.
iTunes 10.5.3 allows synchronizing iBooks textbooks to iPad. The Multi-Touch textbooks can be bought from iTunes Store on Mac/iBooks 2 within iPad.
If you have any questions on iTunes login, do leave a comment.