If you have Myspace login issues, do leave a comment describing your problem and we will try finding a solution for you.
* A common Myspace login problem is with phishing websites that look like myspace which steal private information.
* Avoid using proxy websites to access Myspace even if it’s blocked in School or University. A few users have reported personal information theft.
* Never share your Myspace Login password with anyone. Choose a password that is complex, yet easy to remember. If you have just come back from an overseas vacation, it’s a good idea to change your password.
For Myspace Login, go to https://www.myspace.com/auth/form
Enter your email address registered with myspace and password to login. Uncheck “Keep me logged in” if you are using a public computer. If you have forgotten your password, please go to https://www.myspace.com/auth/resetpassword/ You will be asked to enter your email and security image.
If you don’t have a myspace account, it’s time you get one. Visit https://www.myspace.com/signup . You will be allowed to create a Personal, Musician, Comedian, or Filmmaker account. Once you have entered your basic information, the other two steps are “Update your profile” and “Add people and interests“.
Myspace is undoubtedly one of the most popular social networking websites available today. In the recent years, it has lost much of the traffic and members to Social Networking powerhouse, Facebook. That said, there are still millions of active MySpace users.
It is one of the most preferred destinations for Music, movies, celebrities, TV, and social games. Alexa currently ranks Myspace at 46th in the world.
Quick Myspace Login Facts
- MySpace was founded by Chris Dewolfe and Tom Anderson in 2003. Myspace was launched as a medium to provide less restrictions for social networking.
- Myspace was purchased for $580 million by Rupert Murdoch.
- MySpace get over 40 billion page views a month.
- From an IT perspective, MySpace runs on MS .NET Framework, Windows 2003 servers and coded in C# for ASP.NET.
Myspace asks users to test drive its new homepage. Many users say that it looks a lot like the old Home Page. The design changes will allow registered users to enjoy Free music. Specific Media LLC acquired Myspace.com from News Corp. for $30 million and this was one of the first changes they have made. Myspace has fallen to below 100 on Alexa Ranking.
Myspace currently gets 33 million unique monthly visitors. Although the number of users using MySpace keeps dropping, it still gets a little over 30 million unique visitors a month and is one of the most visited websites in USA.
Myspace uses Google AdSense to generate revenue. Many schools in USA, UK, Germany, Sweden, Australia and Malaysia have blocked access to Myspace to prevent gossip.
Former MySpace CEO Mike Jones is going to launch to startups: incubator, accelerator and studio. If you have any doubts on Myspace Login, feel free to leave a comment.
Myspace has made significant updates. This is part of the new owner’s hope to get back the users base. Myspace now has a powerful online music player. It can sync with Facebook and also allows free unlimited music on demand.
Myspace has a license agreement with Sony, EMI, Universal and Warner. They have access to over 40 million songs. This is way more than any other Social networking website. Myspace needs to welcome the new and younger crowd. The new Myspace will surely give a tough competition to other websites.
Myspace has added 1 million users in the last 30 days, taking its user base to nearly 25 million. This is the direct result of its ties with Facebook and Twitter.
Murdoch’s News Corp sold Myspace for a mere $35 million in 2011. $580 million was spent to buy it in 2005. Justin Timberlake is one of the current investors who has helped revive Myspace. More users who once quit Myspace are coming back. Their latest redesign also seem to be working.
So for now, this was it for Myspace Login guide. Further more comments will be appreciated.