Here’s your complete guide to Student direct loans login and the list of actions that can be performed as a logged in user.
To login to Student direct loans, please visit https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action
You’ll need to provide the following details for Sign In: Social Security Number, First Two (2) Characters of Last Name, Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy), and PIN.
Signing In will let you do the following tasks:
* View Loan Documents.
* Endorse Direct PLUS Loan.
* Sign your Master Promissory Note.
As a undergraduate student, you will be able to:
* Access your Master Promissory Notes, Disclosure Statements, and Master Entrance Counseling (Direct Subsidized Loans and Direct Un-subsidized Loans).
As a parents of a dependent undergraduate student:
* Access to Master Promissory Notes, Direct PLUS Loan Requests, and Disclosure Statements and Direct PLUS Loan Correspondence.
As a graduate or professional student:
* You’ll have access to Completed Master Promissory Notes (Direct Subsidized Loans, Direct PLUS Loans), Direct PLUS Loan Requests (provides your school with information needed to create your Direct PLUS Loan), Disclosure Statements and Direct PLUS Loan Correspondence, and Completed Entrance Counseling.
As an endorser of a Direct PLUS Loan:
* Complete a Direct PLUS Loan Endorser Addendum.
To obtain a Federal Student Aid PIN, please visit www.pin.ed.gov.
If you have any questions on Student direct loans login, please leave a comment.