Here’s your guide to Tumblr Login, their features, how to signup with tumblr and troubleshooting common login issues.
For Tumblr Login, visit https://www.tumblr.com/login .
Enter you email address associated with tumblr along with password to login. If you have forgotten your password, try the “Forgot Password” link. Enter that you always access tumblr on “https” to protect your account and do make it a point to change the password regularly.
If you don’t have an account yet, simply visit the signup link on the same page. Sign up is simple process and will not take more than 10 minutes.
About Tumblr Login
- It is one of the easiest blogging platform that is ad-free.
- There are 100’s of superb themes to choose from or you can always create your own theme. You also have control to the design.
- Tumblr has an app for both the iPhone and iPad. It also allows you to post content via email or text. It is also easy to share any content on the web.
- Tumblr gives you an option to use your own domain name.
- Tumblr treats your privacy very seriously. For this reason, they also have a private blog feature that is available only for your select friends and co-workers.
- Use a host of apps on the API, SEO optimized URL’s and sitemap for better search indexing.
- Ability to integrate Google Analytics to analyze how website performs.
- Ability to schedule post for a future date.
A little about Tumblr:
Tumblr is a micro blogging website that lets you post text, images, videos, and audio to tumblelog. Just like twitter, users can follow other users. There is a reblog option to repost a blog entry after giving credit to the owner. There are currently over 40 million blogs.
It gets over 10 millions unique visitors from USA every month and this is expected to grow. David Karp founded Tumblr along with Marco Arment.
Recent developments in Tumblr
New Feature: clicking on thumbnail in any text post will now expand all of them.
* Introduction of Fan Mail.
If you have any questions on Tumblr Login, do leave a comment.