ICICI Bank was formerly knows as Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India and is the #1 private sector bank in India and offers many financial services in India. For ICICI Bank Login , please visit http://icicibank.com/safe-online-banking/safe-online-banking.html and click on “Continue to Login“.
ICICI Bank Login Tips
- ICICI Bank does not send you email asking for login credentials or personal details such as date of birth, mother’s maiden name etc. If you get any such email delete them.
- Also beware of anyone asking similar information through phone calls.
- Please pay attention while making a payment as ICICI Bank does not take responsibility for any wrong transaction that you might have done.
- Never share your login details to anyone. Make sure you choose a complex password that you can remember (for both login and transaction password) and do change the password often. ICICI Bank is generally not liable for misuse arising from such kind of wrong disclosure.
- During ICICI Bank Login, use virtual keyboard while entering password.
- Ensure that the URL on the address bar starts with https://infinity.icicibank.co.in
New ICICI Bank Login Security Features:
- ICICI Bank has activated “ICICI Bank i-safe” security feature protect Internet Banking customers. If any banking access pattern change is observed, you will be sent a one time password to verify your identity. This one time password will either be sent to your registered email or mobile phone.
- You can now register for mobile alerts. Every time there is a withdrawal from your bank account, you will be notified by SMS. This can prevent ATM card misuse.
If you have forgotten ICICI Bank Login password, click on “Forgot Password” on login page. Yet to create a online account, go to http://www.icicibank.com/pfsuser/temp/linkmyaccounts.htm
More on ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank has over 2000 branches in India and as many as 5,219 ATMs. It has over 24 million customers in 18 countries. ICICI Bank is one of the big four banks of India, along with State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank Bank of India and Canara Bank.